Frequently Asked Questions
Although Globe Theatre does not have dedicated patron parking, there are options available. There is metered street parking (free after 6 PM and on Sundays) and we also have a parkade agreement with
- Hill Centre Parkade. Located at 1845 Cornwall Street
- You can park for $2.00 for evening performances as well as weekend matinees
- The parkade opens 1 hour before show time and locks 10 minutes after the show begins
- Take the stairs to Level 6 and follow the signs to the Bank of Montreal pedway. Then, follow the signs to Globe Theatre.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The parkade will be unlocked for 30 minutes after the performance ends. You are required to pick up your vehicle within that 30-minute window. This parkade is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Hamilton Street Parkade (Cornwall Express Park 2) Located at 1702 Hamilton Street
- Free after 5:00PM on weekdays and Saturday
- Free all day Sunday and holidays
- Accessible parking stalls are located on Level 3 (P3)
- A 5-minute walk to Globe Theatre
- Within 10 minutes of your performance ending, meet by the Globe Theatre Performance Box Office on the second floor at the sign marked “Cornwall Centre Parkade Meeting Point”. Our Globe Theatre security guard will escort you to the 11th Avenue Cornwall Centre entrance, where you can cross through the mall and to the parkade. The doors to the Cornwall Centre will only be opened once, so please be sure to walk over with our security guard.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you arrive after mall hours before your show, you will not be able to walk through the mall. Only Cornwall Centre Express Park staircases will be open, and the elevator will be powered off. If you are in a wheelchair or have other accessibility needs, you will be able to use the ramps to return to your vehicle.
Regina’s downtown has a wide variety of dining options that offer something for everyone—all within walking distance of Globe Theatre. Check out this link for information on where to eat https://reginadowntown.ca/fooddrink/
Globe Theatre productions begin promptly as scheduled. Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to show time. Doors open to the theatre one hour prior to performances and doors to the performance space open approximately 30 minutes prior to show time.
Patrons arriving late will be seated at the discretion of management. If you are late, you will be seated in an area that will cause the least disruption to the performance in progress. You will be able to move to your assigned seats at intermission.
Please note: In special circumstances, late seating may not be possible.
Globe Theatre is equipped with an outdoor ramp as well as elevator access to accommodate patrons with accessibility needs. There are limited stairs involved for most of the seating in Globe Theatre; however, for those patrons who use wheelchairs or cannot maneuver stairs, the Accessible Balcony is very spacious and offers a great view of the performances.
If you require, Globe Theatre also offers assisted hearing devices. They can be booked in advance by calling the Box Office at 306.525.6400. When you attend the performance, pick up the hearing assist device from the Performance Box Office. You will be required to sign the equipment out with your name and phone number and sign it back in after the performance.
Globe Theatre is proud to offer Audio-Described, Relaxed, and ASL-Interpreted performances for select shows.
Please call the Box Office at 306.525.6400 for more information.
There is no dress code for Globe Theatre. Our shows are just as fantastic in jeans or a ball gown. Come as you are and enjoy the show!