Globe Theatre is a Not-for-Profit Organization
Charitable organization #11894 0436 RR0001
Globe Theatre strives to provide people of all ages and abilities with the opportunity to participate in the arts. As a not-for-profit charitable organization, generous donations from individuals like you are what enable Globe Theatre to develop new outreach programming for Saskatchewan youth and new partnerships with community organizations.
When you make a gift to Globe Theatre, you fund valuable programs that fill a need within our community.
Your gift supports…
…the Growth of Saskatchewan Artists
- 77 artists were employed during 2015|2016 season, 44 of which were Saskatchewan artists.
- All of the 51 graduates of the Globe Theatre Actor Conservatory Training Program are now pursuing successful careers in Saskatchewan and across the country.
…Inclusive Arts Education
- Globe Theatre School has developed a partnership with the Autism Resource Centre to provide arts programming that engages adults and young people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). These workshops teach many of the skills that people with ASD struggle with – including reading body language, accepting others’ ideas, problem-solving and teamwork.
…Access to the Arts
- Globe Theatre has partnered with Regina Open Door Society to provide immigrant and refugee youth with an interactive program that would strengthen their confidence, language skills and social integration. Over the past three years, more than 140 immigrant and refugee youth have participated.
…Cultural Vibrancy of Regina & Saskatchewan
- 70,000 people connect with Globe Theatre through the main stage, second stage and provincial touring productions.
How to Donate?
- Visit our friendly box office staff at 1801 Scarth Street, 4th Floor.
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Click here to donate online.
- Call (306) 525-6400 and make your donation by credit card.
- Mail a check to:
1801 Scarth Street
Regina, SK S4P 2G9
What are the Benefits of Donating?
In addition to directly contributing to the continued success of Globe Theatre and its many outreach initiatives, you also receive great benefits that will enhance your experience at Globe Theatre!
**Donations of $15 or more will receive a Charitable Tax Receipt.
***Discounts apply to local businesses where applicable.
What is the Monthly Giving Program?
The Monthly Giving Program is a convenient way to ensure a reliable stream of funding to important Globe Theatre programming. By pledging a monthly gift to Globe Theatre, you can make a bigger impact in our community and make a smaller impact on your wallet. Dividing your annual donation into twelve pre-authorized payments makes it simpler to fulfill your annual donation goals while staying within an easier to manage budget.
You may change/cancel your monthly gift by contacting us by phone or email at any time. You will receive one consolidated tax receipt for your monthly donations at the beginning of the following year.
For more information about how you can donate to Globe Theatre, please contact
Misty Selinger, Development Manager
Photo by Carey Shaw | McKenna Crawford; Photo by Sharpshooter Photography | Jaire Olmos, Stephanie Roth, Gaelan Beatty, Jayne Lewis;
Photo by Danielle Tocker | Students of Seven Stones Community School; Photo by Sharpshooter Photography | Dakota Hebert, Curtis Peeteetuce; Photo by Carey Shaw | Hayden Perreault, Brin Geran, Izak Gelowitz, Annabelle Meyers-Whitson