Globe Theatre is pleased to be able to invite students to the theatre. In an effort to ensure that the theatre-going experience is enjoyable for all involved -- students, teachers, other audience members and actors -- we request that students are aware of the following protocol:
- Food and drink are not permitted in the theatre. This includes sunflower seeds, candy, chips, etc. Please advise your students to remove their chewing gum.
- Cell phones must be shut off during performances. Cell phone use in the performance space is prohibited.
- Schools will be seated in designated areas. There must be one teacher or supervisor per 25 students, seated with the students.
- Students should not appear at the theatre under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, nor will the consumption of them be permitted. Such students will be asked to leave the theatre.
- Teachers will be advised of the program length. Students who must leave before the end of the program should do so at the intermission or should ask staff to be seated in a balcony. Anyone needing to exit the theatre at any time during the show should do so by going up to the 3rd floor and not by coming down onto the stage.
- Students creating a disturbance will be asked to leave the theatre.
- All set, costume, and prop pieces and other Globe Theatre property are "hands off." If any property is damaged or removed by individual students, repairs or replacements will be the responsibility of the school.
Globe Theatre thanks you for your cooperation!