How To Book Tickets
As a result of the overwhelming response to our holiday season productions in the past we have implemented the following school booking and payment policy. We encourage you to begin planning now for your class attendance at Globe Theatre. Thank you for your continued co-operation.
Booking School Matinees
- Phone: Call Karen at 306.924.2822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All bookings must be accompanied by a 50% non-refundable deposit. Note: Online booking is not available for School Matinees.
- Deposit & Payment: For all performances a 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. The deposit can be made by cheque, MasterCard, VISA or Interac. We will no longer receive cash.
- Bookings for all student matinees are tenative and will not be confirmed until two weeks in advance of the performance. If we do not have 200 student bookings, we will cancel the performance and any deposit you have made will be refunded in full.
- Once the performance has been confirmed, payment in full is required. If payment has not been received by one week prior to the performance date, your booking will be cancelled and the tickets released for sale to schools on the waiting list. These schools will be contacted by phone and will have 48 hours to confirm the number of tickets they require and to pay for the tickets. We will send reminders to schools that have booked before each production regarding the deadline for ticket payment.
Additional tickets may be purchased at any time depending upon ticket availability.