Mission and Values
To entertain, educate and engage people in the art of professional theatre by offering high-quality performances to audiences, professional theatre training for artists, and classes for children and adults.
- The production of theatre that is of exceptional quality, originality, creativity, and professionalism
- Provide training, mentorship and employment opportunities for artists
- Act with integrity and transparency with artists, employees, patrons and the wider community
- An organization that reflects the diversity of the people of Saskatchewan
- A theatre committed to advancing the process of reconciliation with Canada’s indigenous people
- Programming that is inclusive of all ages and physical and cognitive abilities