A Little About Us
Globe Theatre is a national centre of excellence in the production of theatre-in-the-round and in fostering the work of Saskatchewan artists.
We are a not-for-profit organization and rely heavily on grants, donations, sponsorships, and advertising sales from businesses like you.
Value For Your Business
- It’s the perfect time to advertise with us! With shows like Chicago, Cinderella and Billy Elliot the Musical, we anticipate this season to be the biggest season yet.
- Program ad space is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to our influential audience of over 50,000 people.
- 69% of our audience is between the ages of 35-64, and 76% of our patrons have an annual income of $60,000+, allowing your business to reach multiple age categories and individuals with significant spending power.
- Program advertising provides the opportunity to position your brand as one that supports arts and culture in our community and the important outreach programs that Globe Theatre facilitates.
2019|2020 Season Advertising Rates
Extended Run Rates*
*Extended Run Rates apply to Chicago, Cinderella and Billy Elliot the Musical.
Taxes not included.
Specifications and sizes:
- 4-colour CMYK
- High-resolution JPEG, TIFF, or PDF (300 DPI)
- No bleed or crop marks
Main Stage programs:
|Full Page||6.25"w x 8"h|
|1/2 Page Vertical||3"w x 8"h|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||6.25"w x 3.875"h|
|1/4 Page Vertical||3"w x 3.875"h|
|1/4 Page Horizontal||6.25"w x 1.8125"h|
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art due dates:
Deadlines for the 2020|2021 season will be posted once our season is announced.
We have many more partners in the community that show their support through sponsorships. More information.