Advertise With Globe Theatre
A Little About Us
Globe Theatre is a national centre of excellence in the production of theatre-in-the-round and in fostering the work of Saskatchewan artists.
We are a not-for-profit organization and rely heavily on grants, donations, sponsorships, and advertising sales from businesses like you.
Value For Your Business
- It’s the perfect time to advertise with us! With shows like Chicago, Cinderella and Billy Elliot the Musical, we anticipate this season to be the biggest season yet.
- Program ad space is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to our influential audience of over 50,000 people.
- 69% of our audience is between the ages of 35-64, and 76% of our patrons have an annual income of $60,000+, allowing your business to reach multiple age categories and individuals with significant spending power.
- Program advertising provides the opportunity to position your brand as one that supports arts and culture in our community and the important outreach programs that Globe Theatre facilitates.
2019|2020 Season Advertising Rates
Extended Run Rates*
*Extended Run Rates apply to Chicago, Cinderella and Billy Elliot the Musical.
Taxes not included.
Specifications and sizes:
- 4-colour CMYK
- High-resolution JPEG, TIFF, or PDF (300 DPI)
- No bleed or crop marks
Main Stage programs:
|Full Page||6.25"w x 8"h|
|1/2 Page Vertical||3"w x 8"h|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||6.25"w x 3.875"h|
|1/4 Page Vertical||3"w x 3.875"h|
|1/4 Page Horizontal||6.25"w x 1.8125"h|
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art due dates:
Chicago (Art due Aug 12)
Show runs Sept 11–Oct 6, 2019
Cinderella (Art due Oct 29)
Show runs Nov 27–Dec 22, 2019
Exit, Pursued by a Bear (Art due Dec 20)
Show runs Jan 22–Feb 9, 2020
I Call myself Princess (Art due Feb 4)
Show runs Mar 4–Mar 22, 2020
The Boy in the Moon (Art due Mar 10)
Show runs Apr 8–Apr 26, 2020
Billy Elliot the Musical (Art due Apr 27)
Show runs May 27–Jun 21, 2020
We have many more partners in the community that show their support through sponsorships. More information.